MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Diablo 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Downloaded yesterday, installed today, just waiting for my brother to finish installing before I play. It's his birthday, so I don't want to torment him with playing while he can't...

Are you excited? Will you be staying home tomorrow? I will! (Though that's more because I'm not scheduled to work tomorrow.)

Edit: Darn, not up yet, 5/15 00:00hours PDT Sad
Can not wait, got the game from the shops at 9am, the thing that is killing me waiting until 4:30pm to play it.
I really wanna get it super badly, but I don't now if my computer would explode or something. Does anyone knows the requirements?
(2012-05-15, 04:06 AM)zero_X Wrote: [ -> ]I really wanna get it super badly, but I don't now if my computer would explode or something. Does anyone knows the requirements?

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/...quirements
I've head it downloaded (as much as it could be for about a month now). Although I don't know how much I'll be playing it honestly. I'm finding Tera to be pretty great. It's like a mix between diablo and wow Toungue.
(2012-05-15, 04:39 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I've head it downloaded (as much as it could be for about a month now). Although I don't know how much I'll be playing it honestly. I'm finding Tera to be pretty great. It's like a mix between diablo and wow Toungue.

Diablo > I mean seriously
I'm not saying it's a bad game at all just think I'll play TERA more since I like MMO's more.

If my first hour of play is any indicator I'm finding it way to linear. The maps feel so much smaller than diablo 2's.