MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: proportal promlem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi users that are using internet explorer are having probs since i put proportal on they cant get on the forums page or anything it just stays on the portal page can some1 help with this please
Moved. General support isn't for support with plugins.
(2012-05-15, 11:47 AM)CRAIG@VM Wrote: [ -> ]hi users that are using internet explorer are having probs since i put proportal on they cant get on the forums page or anything it just stays on the portal page can some1 help with this please

now that this post has been moved. whats your website url?. i use proportal on http://forgottencoders.co.uk and it works fine well atleast seems to.
ive had to remove it now cuz members couldnt get on the forums
(2012-05-15, 06:15 PM)CRAIG@VM Wrote: [ -> ]ive had to remove it now cuz members couldnt get on the forums

ok clearly are doing something wrong though as my site works fine with internet explorer and pro portal although whether the problem is the user, plugin conflict, js conflict or some thing else is hard to tell atleast without more detail or test.
ill put it on my test site for you too have a look m8 ,ill put the link to the site up when i`ve done it
(2012-05-15, 10:50 PM)CRAIG@VM Wrote: [ -> ]ill put it on my test site for you too have a look m8 ,ill put the link to the site up when i`ve done it

ok. do you know what version of ie they were using? perhaps it was like internet explorer 3 or something lmao.
it was a upto date version cuz i tried it and firefox was the same i`m installing it on my test site now

hi could this be the prob i just started installing it on my test site and this came up on the Table Population
Now that the basic tables have been created, it's time to insert the default data.

Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 431 - File: portal/install/index.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal/install/index.php 431 errorHandler->error
/portal/install/index.php 147 populate_tables
The default data has successfully been inserted into the database. Click Next to insert ProPortal templates. and it came up when installing it on my site too

it works ok on my test forum but not on the real site
(2012-05-16, 12:45 PM)CRAIG@VM Wrote: [ -> ]it was a upto date version cuz i tried it and firefox was the same i`m installing it on my test site now

hi could this be the prob i just started installing it on my test site and this came up on the Table Population
Now that the basic tables have been created, it's time to insert the default data.

Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 431 - File: portal/install/index.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/portal/install/index.php 431 errorHandler->error
/portal/install/index.php 147 populate_tables
The default data has successfully been inserted into the database. Click Next to insert ProPortal templates. and it came up when installing it on my site too

it works ok on my test forum but not on the real site

any chance your test forum is using a old version of mybb? what versions of mybb are u using for each site. (test and main forum)
both the latest version of mybb