MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: where can i download the merge system for ipb3 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys where i can download the merge system for ipb 3.2 or 3.3 version of ipb ? because all i can see on merge system is
Invision Power Board 2.1, 2.2, or 2.3
MyBB 1.6 (Merge multiple copies of MyBB in to the one)
phpBB 2
phpBB 3
SMF 1.1, 2.0
PunBB 1.2
vBulletin 3.6, 3.7, or 3.8

i think mybb is so left behind to other forum boards
You may merge IPB 3.x to any other forum software like SMF and then merge it back to MyBB 1.6.x
its a lot of work bro
(2012-05-15, 03:54 PM)rzoneph Wrote: [ -> ]its a lot of work bro

Not really if its too much then you probably shouldn't have a forum but anyway its really the only thing you can do
(2012-05-15, 04:02 PM)colour Wrote: [ -> ]

Not really if its too much then you probably shouldn't have a forum but anyway its really the only thing you can do

hrmmm shouldn't have a forum ? what a mean word boy. i ran my forum for 6years now. and i have a new forum my 6th forum and running ipb and i want to merge it here. now you telling me should't have a forum ? backoff i dont need your feedback all i need is help
(2012-05-15, 04:37 PM)rzoneph Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-15, 04:02 PM)colour Wrote: [ -> ]

hrmmm shouldn't have a forum ? what a mean word boy. i ran my forum for 6years now. and i have a new forum my 6th forum and running ipb and i want to merge it here. now you telling me should't have a forum ? backoff i dont need your feedback all i need is help

Don't be angry, don't listen what other people say, you know what are you doing Smile
Best way is what Yaldaram say, it's not a big job you just need some little time. If you need some help post it and everyone who can will help.

Unfortunately there is no other way round.
There is a ipb3 beta version in the trunk: http://dev.mybb.com/projects/mybb-import...show/trunk
lmao so im going to download each file ? is there a single link for that bro ?
You can use a SVN client to download files from the SVN, you don't need to download them individually.