MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: /install/ shows "0"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have uploaded everything, did chmod, rechecked everything, and still everytime i go to /install/ it shows "0" what am I doing wrong?

thanks

here is the test site that i made again and its still showing this testforum
(2012-05-16, 12:36 AM)Husky79 Wrote: [ -> ]I have uploaded everything, did chmod, rechecked everything, and still everytime i go to /install/ it shows "0" what am I doing wrong?

thanks

here is the test site that i made again and its still showing this testforum

i presume you meet all the requirements of mybb? php, mysql, etc.?

if so then perhaps try again or if you prefer get some1 to install it for you.
Contact your host, looks like there's something wrong with php/mysql...
Yeah last time someone had this I don't think PHP was even installed.
I installed phpbb3 as testforum1 with no problem, but if I do the install script from the host, it will show the same thing. I contacted my host, they emailed me back and said that I need to contact with mybb creators.

here is copy of message,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I noticed that the error logs are refreshing with following error when loading http://www.mnfcsa.org/testforum2/install/ :
20120516T033240: www.mnfcsa.org/testforum2/install/index.php
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /hermes/bosweb/web037/b376/d5.nwmcaorg/public_html/mnfcsa.org/testforum2/inc/class_core.php on line 18

Please correct your application scripts with help of your application vendor and then check the URL http://www.mnfcsa.org/testforum2/install/

***EDIT***
I looked at wrong line in my vdeck and PHP version isnt 5.0 or higher, its 4.4.9 how embarassing lol will contact host to have it upgraded to latest php.

***EDIT2***
Got it working after changing it to PHP5 whew!