MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Section Moderator add prefix permissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Is it somehow possible that Section Moderators have permission to add prefixes before a thread? I really need this options, but I have no idea what template I have to edit then..

Thanks,
Tankey
(2012-05-16, 12:53 PM)Tankey Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Is it somehow possible that Section Moderators have permission to add prefixes before a thread? I really need this options, but I have no idea what template I have to edit then..

Thanks,
Tankey

do you mean so that only moderators can use prefixes? or do you mean so they can have there own prefixes as well as any 'stock' prefix?
Nono, at this time, only users who are in the moderator group are able to put prefixes in front of threads.

But I have some random users which are section moderators while not being in a moderator group. And I want that they are able to enter prefixes in front of threads though, which isn't available it seems at this time.. Sad

See my point?
Then I think you've to hire someone to code it for you.
So it isn't easy to fix Sad
Why not just make a group called 'Section Moderators' but have the userbar and permissions the same as a regular member, but be able to add prefixes? and disable the group to be showed on the staff page..
it would be more handy like I previously said :$