MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warning in chrome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I entered the forum with chrome 19 chrome brings me a warning:

Quote:"Warning: Something's wrong here!
xxx.xxxxx.xxx including content from weswznfdlw.2waky.com, site known as a malware distributor. Your computer may be infected with a virus if you visit it.
Google found malware can be installed on your computer if you continue. If you've visited this site before or if you trust this site, it may have been hit recently by a hacker. Not recommended to continue, and you may want to try again tomorrow or go to another site.
We have already announced to weswznfdlw.2waky.com we found malware on the site. For more information on the problems found in weswznfdlw.2waky.com, visit our analyzes of Safe Browsing. Google.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, continue anyway.

Help improve the ability to detect malware by sending more data to Google for sites where this warning message. Care information will be used according to the Privacy Policy Safe Browsing."

How do I know what's the problem?
It's likely a user's using an avatar or signature image hosted on that site with known malware. The only thing you can do is remove the user's signature/avatar.
(2012-05-16, 04:19 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]It's likely a user's using an avatar or signature image hosted on that site with known malware. The only thing you can do is remove the user's signature/avatar.
now he changed the address to bgkdgdkww.1dumb.com
i don't see any problem with the avatar and signature
@ronen1n - Visit the avatar & signature's direct URL and see if you get the same error.

If you do: this issue is due to the avatar and/or signature in question.
If you do not: the issue lies elsewhere.

Oh and take a look:
[Image: 2ce4e55e.png]
Source: http://www.urlvoid.com/scan/weswznfdlw.2waky.com/

[Image: 05901a60.png]
http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagn....2waky.com