MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with layout-PLEASE HELP ! !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I have a problem on their forum which is a long Time trying to solve:

At the forum, I put a classic layout, when the customer visits the forum Layout classic but when a user registers on the forum is a horizontal layout

They gave me any way you can help how to set the layout is always a classic

Forum Link: www.ArenaHosting.info/forum

Also I wonder whether at all possible to set a minimum size of avatars such that the smallest 200x200
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serbian:

Pozdrav,

Imam jedan problem na svom forumu koji vec duze vrjeme pokusavam da rjesim:

Na forum sam stavio klasik layer,kada gost posjeti forum layer je klasican ali kada se korisnik registruje na forum layer je horizontalan

Dali mi ikako mozete pomoci kako da namjestim da je uvjek klasik layer

link foruma: www.ArenaHosting.info/forum

Takodje me zanima dali je ikako moguce namjestiti najmanju velicinu avatara npr. da je najmanja 200x200

Any body help please !!!
Check this for layouts:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-40093.html

And for minimum avatar size hmm i am not sure does something like that exist.
(2012-05-16, 07:02 PM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]Check this for layouts:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-40093.html

This tut dont work for new users on my forum

Can you explain to me how to do it in phpmy admin (details)
Yes of course.
Login to your phpMyAdmin, then choose database from your forum, after that on top in Options you will find SQL, click on it, and in box type this:

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `classicpostbit` = '1' WHERE `classicpostbit` = '0' 

After that click on GO. That should update all users to classic layout.
(2012-05-16, 08:08 PM)boka.pro Wrote: [ -> ]This tut dont work for new users on my forum

If you read the whole post, it says how to set it for new users at the bottom; the setting in the Admin CP is what new suers will use.

To run a query in phpMyAdmin, click the SQL tab along the top and paste the query in; you may need to choose your database from the list on the left first.
Thanks a lot,

I'm still interested in whether it is possible to set the minimum size of 200x200 avatars (200x200 I also put that high)

that would not have occurred forming layout

members with less Avatars have narrow layout, and they have the greater spread

please help me !!!!

(2012-05-16, 08:14 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-16, 08:08 PM)boka.pro Wrote: [ -> ]This tut dont work for new users on my forum

If you read the whole post, it says how to set it for new users at the bottom; the setting in the Admin CP is what new suers will use.

To run a query in phpMyAdmin, click the SQL tab along the top and paste the query in; you may need to choose your database from the list on the left first.

how to set that when a new user registers to be his classic layout

This is just your existing customers to switch to the classic layout