MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Index Not Logging In
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have cleared my cookies, my caches, and checked to make sure that my cookie settings are correct.

I am able to log into my admin portion and through portal page of the forum, but not the index portion. It simply takes me back to the login page until I run out of tries and then only in IE will it tell me to wait 15 minutes, while Firefox just keeps sending me to the login page.

I recently upgraded from 1.4 to 1.6, but have not experienced any problems in the last month since I did so until now. Though I am constantly logged in and therefore would have never noticed this problem.

Thank you for any help.
your cookie path and cookie domain may be incorrect in inc/setting.php which you can adjust from Admin CP > General Configuration
When I said, "cookie settings are correct" I was referring to my cookie domain and path. I have checked and double checked with the article provided on this website. Thank you though.
(2012-05-16, 10:46 PM)RHunt Wrote: [ -> ]When I said, "cookie settings are correct" I was referring to my cookie domain and path. I have checked and double checked with the article provided on this website. Thank you though.

oh sorry, i completely read over that... Sad
you may want to rule out if a plugin is causing this by disabling all plugins.
1.4 to 1.6 is somewhat of a big jump.
Could you post a link to your site please?