MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RazR Gaming now recruiting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]_____________________________________________________________

Site URL: razrgaming.2tealth.com

Need a clan for your PS3, Xbox 360 or PC? Well you came to the right site showcase for a clan!

Ok enough of this corny stuff and lets get to the point shall we?

Introduction: I am the leader of the clan, the one who founded it. My name is Punjab and at first I had a clan called Ownage Gaming which was shut down by my web host so I made a new clan and got a better host. RazR Gaming is my new clan which I hope to be a good clan, idc about having a big clan like FaZe or whatever, all I care about is having a few clan members that will stay loyal to the clan and people I can call E-Brothers.

How to join: Easy, simply go make an app on the site. Click on the Quick links at the bottom to find it.

Why should I choose your clan over the others: Well first off, you don't have to. If you want to be in a clan where every one has fun and there is no rules like, "Oh you cant go trolling in games" or "RESPECT EVERY ONE!" I mean respect some people, but if someone is getting on your nerves, no one will kick you out of the clan for talking back to them.

(2012-05-17, 02:59 AM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]Are you looking for criticism or just advertising? (Either is fine, I'd just like to know before I say anything further.)
Advertising, you guys can say what you want, I have no problem. This post is manly to get people to join my clan.

But go ahead and say whatever you want. If I made a mistake then I have to learn from it.
Okay, then the changed pointer is super 1999. Other than that, I'm sure that the rest is standard fare for a clan, so if you get clan members the site will be as successful as you need it to be. Good luck.
(2012-05-17, 03:24 AM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, then the changed pointer is super 1999. Other than that, I'm sure that the rest is standard fare for a clan, so if you get clan members the site will be as successful as you need it to be. Good luck.
Thanks for the tip! Ill make sure to change it back. It was mostly just some HTML I was practicing.