MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Finding Jesus Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Forum Url www.findingjesustoday.com

About Us : We are a site that open to reach the online Community to spread the Gospel, and also have a General fellowship chat.

in the works we are in negotions with a church to share with youth group. that still on drawing board.
I wish you good luck with your forum. And I hope you never have to worry about a

Quote:National Emergency Only
FBI contacted.
ISP notified.
Good luck with the forum. Smile
Joining because I enjoy good Jesus talk. Although, you might what you change your images. They don't really go with that theme.
I'm not a religious person, but I would have thought a forum dedicated to Jesus and Christianity would be light, not a dark evil looking theme.
Well, it's been a few hours and I've not received my email yet. Also, there's nothing to discuss. I mean, I'm more than willing to generate discussion, but most users aren't. They'll typically see an empty forum and see nothing to stay for. Just a tip for the future Wink
I once ran a site for Christians, never did take off so I've decided against bringing it back this time around.
(2012-05-17, 09:29 AM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it's been a few hours and I've not received my email yet. Also, there's nothing to discuss. I mean, I'm more than willing to generate discussion, but most users aren't. They'll typically see an empty forum and see nothing to stay for. Just a tip for the future Wink

sorry I added you
To add to what I said earlier, you've still not added any topics for discussion and it's been a full day. To me, it doesn't seem like you care that much for your own site to post on it (at least, that's the vibe you're sending). If you don't seem to care, then why should guests who visit? Add content man. Wink
Why in the world are you using a dark theme for a religious site? That doesn't make any sense to me...

I like your forum set up; but you need content. You should always post content before showcasing your site.
Pages: 1 2