MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What the heck did I do to my footer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cant figure it out, i know just enough code to be dangerous and need to quit playing with the forum code. Any idea how I fix what I caused?

[Image: 25671823930142653794.gif]
admincp -> templates & style -> templates -> your template set -> footer -> footer

Please post all of the contents of this template.

~ David
comment and code removed by me, not relevant.
That's not in footer template, its in Index Templates > "index"
Oh apologies, yes yaldaram is correct
Well, I went to the > Templates > index and did a revert, still showing up the way the screenshot looks above. So I tried a 'cut and paste' of the Template > Index from another (un-tampered with) MyBB forum of mine and it still showing the same error in the display at the bottom.

Would looking at my source code of my forum help? If so, give you my URL
Post url of your forum so we can see code.
http:stateparktalk.com

[SOLVED]

I have "reverted" back to my original global.css:
>themes > default > global.css

That's where the problem was. I was changing some of the default colors of the board and must have messed something up while doing so.

I should not have had it display the code, that got me to tinkering with the code where I shouldn't have.

Thanks to MyBB's "revert" back to original option, I was able to fix it with just one click.

LESSON LEARNED....STAY OUT OF THE CODING IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING.....

Confused