MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smethead's Advance Stats for 1.2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Smethead,

Would you do Advance Stats for 1.2. I sort of heard you will me leaving mod team. That's yet another valuable lost. I hope MyBB remeaining crew is strong in their beliefs to keep this wonderful software developing and expecially you Chris! I hope you will keep this baby running! Smile

EB
His advanced stats was the best and easiest to install. And he's one hell of a good coder not to mention a good person. He will be missed IMO
EuroBEAT, Advance Stats will probably live on through MyBB 1.2. Michael83 already posted that he would update it in this post.
Michael83 Wrote:I'm going to update my mods (if necessary) myself and Smethead's "Advanced Stats on Portal".

hemi Wrote:His advanced stats was the best and easiest to install. And he's one hell of a good coder not to mention a good person. He will be missed IMO
Thank you very much Big Grin
Every time I hear that, I want to come back sooner (than planned).
come back now <:-P>
Here's the link: http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=338 (mybbmods)
Thank you very much Michael.

My current website is still under construction, so I'm not going to add it there. Maybe later..
Thanks for the mod, it works fine on my site Big Grin