MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know how to change the Login Box to german? I installed the german package but still some things didn't change.

[Image: tuzicu5zpv9g4eiolzmp.png]

And does anyone know how to make this animated black thing doesn't open if I hover over a word, I guess there is a way to put this away for everything doing it.

[Image: 3i12qbvl71rjeymixrk3.png]

Thanks in advance!
For the second one, do you just want to remove it from the forum icons ?? If yes, then its in forumbit_depth2_forum template. Remove the code from title="" tags.
Hello Yaldaram,

If possible I would like to remove it from everywhere, not only from the icons, it happens on different linksSad
Hi,

There might be code somewhere in your theme that converts simple tooltip into this black styled. You've to remove it from there.
The login modal box language strings are hardcoded in one of the header templates. You will have to manually translate them.

As for the tooltip, you have to delete the tooltip stylesheet and the simple JavaScript file that makes it all work. The latter is in your headerinclude template.
I could change all the text of the login box but I have no idea where to change the Login button, its made with css.
[Image: lw8hjvvxna8hxs78asjc.png]
<input name="submit" value="Login" class="login_button" type="submit" title="Anmelden"/>

value="Login" is what you want to change.
(2012-05-19, 10:32 AM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]
<input name="submit" value="Login" class="login_button" type="submit" title="Anmelden"/>

value="Login" is what you want to change.

Thank you very much kind sirSmile
If I want to remove the black things that open if you hover over something, do you know how I can remove them from everywhere?
Thanks.Heart
First you should delete the tipTip.css stylesheet from your theme in the Admin CP, which is responsible for styling the tooltip. And be sure to remove this simple JavaScript from your headerinclude template:

<script type="text/javascript" src="themes/Sleek/js/jquery.tipTip.js"></script>

In addition to that, the author also adds a class of tooltip in every element that should display a black tooltip on hover. So you will have to hunt all of those added classes and remove them. For example, look for class="tooltip" in a template and remove it. You might even find something like class="expander tooltip". In that case you should only remove tooltip, making it class="expander". Luckily there is a Search/Replace tool built in which you can use to make this whole process much easier.
(2012-05-19, 11:35 AM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]First you should delete the tipTip.css stylesheet from your theme in the Admin CP, which is responsible for styling the tooltip. And be sure to remove this simple JavaScript from your headerinclude template:

<script type="text/javascript" src="themes/Sleek/js/jquery.tipTip.js"></script>

In addition to that, the author also adds a class of tooltip in every element that should display a black tooltip on hover. So you will have to hunt all of those added classes and remove them. For example, look for class="tooltip" in a template and remove it. You might even find something like class="expander tooltip". In that case you should only remove tooltip, making it class="expander". Luckily there is a Search/Replace tool built in which you can use to make this whole process much easier.

Thank you for thisSmile Now it caused another "problem", if you click on the link in my signature and visit my forum. Please hover with the mouse over the first category word "Allgemeines" the whole forum makes a small jump to right side^^ Do you know how to fix this? Thank you very much for your support bro!
Pages: 1 2