MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This makes me sad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know why, but it saddens me to see someone's MyBB site sitting there abandoned and loaded with spam. It looks like an abandoned house with 6 foot weeds growing on the lawn. This site actually has some good information at it. So even if it's not active, it would be nice if it were spam free.

http://forums.mybbcommunity.com/index.php

Does anyone know any of the staff there. Maybe they could install the word challenge plugin or something. Heck, I'd be willing to clean some of the spam out, but I can't take care of it ongoing.
I believe lucasbytegenius and Kolton T. own the site. Perhaps as they are both banned from MyBB they have abandoned the project?
I didn't realize they were banned. I hope I'm not stirring anything up.
I thought Bob Jansan owned it?
Haha yeah I wanted to get access to the article I had written for them but it's gone. Did not know they were banned.
Yes, that is a shame - it is a good domain too. It could be pretty good with a keen admin on it
Last I knew Bob Jansen still owned it, and Kolton joined to revitalize it. Lucasbytegenius isn't banned here, I don't think.
Funny thing is Kolton is on all the time if you at the who's online list.
They didn't do anything about the spam when they weren't banned so that's irrelevant. The site kinda fell apart after Bob left the team.
(2012-05-19, 04:37 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]They didn't do anything about the spam when they weren't banned so that's irrelevant. The site kinda fell apart after Bob left the team.

I'd say its demise started when Jordan left. Bob never maintained it after that.