MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: lolwtf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://mybb.co/

xD It has pretty much the same contents as the mybb.com home page, but with a different style. All the links also goto mybb.com pages.. Seems like someones wanting to make a little ad money off of mybb.com typos rofl
I recall getting a mass email from MyBB Extras asking if anyone wanted to buy the domain....
Hm, i'm gonna have tolook through my gmail and see if i have gotten that as well.
Wouldn't trust it.
All it does is redirect to here. I don't see anything wrong with it...
(2012-05-18, 10:09 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't trust it.

There's nothing about it to 'not trust'... all the links point here, i just thought it was hilarious as to how pointless it is.. Other than someone getting a bit of ad revenue.
If it's owned by the guy who owns MyBBExtras then yea, I wouldn't trust it.
>creating websites for the sole purpose of filling them with revenue-generating ads
>2012
>ishygddt etc.
(2012-05-19, 02:22 AM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]If it's owned by the guy who owns MyBBExtras then yea, I wouldn't trust it.

Still ignoring the fact that there is nothing that you really can't trust about it.. All that is on it are 2 paragraphs from the main page of MyBB, and a few links on the side that lead to mybb.
(2012-05-19, 02:38 AM)Dark Entities Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-19, 02:22 AM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]If it's owned by the guy who owns MyBBExtras then yea, I wouldn't trust it.

Still ignoring the fact that there is nothing that you really can't trust about it.. All that is on it are 2 paragraphs from the main page of MyBB, and a few links on the side that lead to mybb.

it is Lo. you are talking to
Pages: 1 2