MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Viewing the Mods of a forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think that myBB 2.0 shouldn't have the names of the mods of a forum displayed on the forum listing page. They should be displayed in a better location, so if there are a ton of names, it doesn't look ugly.

Perhaps they should be listed in a more spacy area? Once good spot would be when you click on the forum, you find a box at the bottom of the page that lists the Mod's. That would be MUCH more organized, plus, there is no reason to know who is modding what forum in the forum listing.
IIRC a list is showed in the forum display page, as well as a setting is available to turn it off the index page so I suppose it will be fairly the same.
I would like another column for this, honestly. Something like htxp://bbs.evony.com
(2012-05-19, 02:14 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]I would like another column for this, honestly. Something like htxp://bbs.evony.com

HTML/CSS modifications... really??
It is a simple modification which I may actually do, to be honest.
(2012-05-19, 02:14 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]I would like another column for this, honestly. Something like htxp://bbs.evony.com

That's a vB site, but it's exactly what I meant; a box at the bottom showing mods, and who is viewing the forum or the threads in that forum. It's not easy to read names in a dark background for example, so it would be easier to have something like that.
You can already achieve this for the 1.6 series with a little template editing Smile
Yaldaram the tutorial bot has a tut... Go figure.

Doing this with Dark Ice is a little weird because they use different elements than normal MyBB themes.
(2012-05-21, 11:37 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Yaldaram the tutorial bot has a tut... Go figure.

Doing this with Dark Ice is a little weird because they use different elements than normal MyBB themes.

Yaldaram without a doubt is one of the biggest contributing members of the MyBB community. Hundreds of plugins and tuts and he even tries to make time to give support when he can.
Pages: 1 2