MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Paying] Need addiational features to xThreads.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a method to do so that I can hide a input field, also from the html source code.

So that the user should not be able to see or edit the input there.

And then the input should be difference from NewThread to EditThread and such.

i was thinking that this might be able by doing so that the function was looking for PHP variables aswell, cause then I could inside the template for NewThread, say "$some-input-field = "content Big Grin";

And then that should be the content, and the users would not really now.

Can this be done somehow Big Grin

I am willing to pay good for this.
Input field would be visible in view source, there is no way to hide.

But you could make it not show on the actual parsed page, and don't worry, a user won't be able to edit it.

In the lines of such things like:

<form action="usercp.php" method="POST">
<input type="hidden" value="any of your value here" />
<input type="submit" value="submit" />
</form>

That wasn't a complete code, its an example how you could achieve the things.
(2012-05-21, 04:36 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Input field would be visible in view source, there is no way to hide.

But you could make it not show on the actual parsed page, and don't worry, a user won't be able to edit it.

In the lines of such things like:

<form action="usercp.php" method="POST">
<input type="hidden" value="any of your value here" />
<input type="submit" value="submit" />
</form>

That wasn't a complete code, its an example how you could achieve the things.

But I need a method to do so it is not even shown in the HTML source code. So maybe by using PHP or something?
Not possible as far as I know. But I think yesterday I saw a script demo on codecanyon build up with HTML 5 (was CSS drop down menus) and on clicking view source, the source displayed as "You need Javascript to view this page", however the DEMO already was outputted nicely and I had javascript enabled already. I guess HTML 5 does have some view source protection or it was some custom code, not really sure of.

I would advice you that if you're asking it paid, you may hire professionals like Yaldaram, Paul, or any of xThreads developer or any of good devs.