MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free Advertising / Monetizing / Marketing / Webmaster - Active
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: YVIA5.png]

Intro
The Profiters is a community aimed at online marketing and monetizing. However we do have an off-topic zone which can interest all members.

Current Statistics
"Our members have made a total of 44,890 posts in 9,537 threads.
We currently have 4,450 members registered."

Additional
I am constantly updating the forum and the features within it. Everyday I try to make the forum more unique and stand out from all the other forums out there.

Main Features
Main features of the forum:
  • Click Exchange
  • Free Advertising
  • Monetizing Section
  • Marketing Section
  • Off topic zone to chill out
  • Webmaster Section
  • MyBB Plugins

Link
Forum Link: http://theprofiters.com/

If you do decide to register then feel free to use the username 'Hostpro' as referral.

I hope you like my forum and what it has to offer, all feedback is greatly appreciated as it all helps.

Regards,

~Hostpro
That was one awesome forum and my first ever custom theme.
I wish u guys all the best.

Regards,
Envira Phani
Theme is decent. Way too many sections. No need for tabs.
I like the theme, it's pretty nice. I agree with Anxiety about the sections though. A lot of them can be condensed, with tabs removed.

I don't really like tabs on forums, unless the forum is large enough to really need them. I've always liked the idea of tabs though.
What sections do you suggest condensing?

~Hostpro
Really nice looking theme but i simply dont get why everybody likes tabs so much. Am i really the only one who rather has a really long page with everything beneath each other?
With maybe the exception of 3:

A special tab for people (if you had that) who have a subscription or something
A tab for suggestions about your site etc or reports of problems etc.
And finally a the moderator/admin forum in a special tab.

Anyways try to merge some forums:

Merge world news with lounge.
I would make webmaster 1 forum so would merge them all into one.

But honestly your site seems to do well, you might not even want to change to much if it works well.
No need for a webmaster section, period. No need for so many separate exchanging sections yet - though in the future you would want to single them out. Not sure why a market site needs a graphic or music section. The market can be shrunk too.

It's hard to actually specify which need condensing because I can't actively see how much posts a day you receive and how active each section is on its own (without spending a lot of time going through your site which I can't do atm). You seem to have a decent amount of members signing in per 24 hours though.
(2012-05-22, 12:47 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]No need for a webmaster section, period. No need for so many separate exchanging sections yet - though in the future you would want to single them out. Not sure why a market site needs a graphic or music section. The market can be shrunk too.

It's hard to actually specify which need condensing because I can't actively see how much posts a day you receive and how active each section is on its own (without spending a lot of time going through your site which I can't do atm). You seem to have a decent amount of members signing in per 24 hours though.

The forums mainly focused on monetizing and online marketing. To market your product effectively you need to know how to make an effect web page Undecided

~Hostpro
So that justifies having 6 webmaster related sections?

You can include that in a "tutorials" section - there's absolutely no need for a webmaster section.
(2012-05-22, 02:31 PM)Hostpro Wrote: [ -> ]The forums mainly focused on monetizing and online marketing. To market your product effectively you need to know how to make an effect web page Undecided

Do you? I'm not convinced. What sites have you monetized?

All of your tabs -- save for the first one -- could be a single forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5