MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Class 'DefaultPage' not found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just moved my board over to a new host, and everything works fine as far as forum functionality, but I cannot access the Admin CP due to this error message:

Fatal error: Class 'DefaultPage' not found in /public_html/Forum/admin/index.php on line 77

I found this bit of code in index.php within the admin directory:

$default_page = new DefaultPage;

What should I do?
Reupload ./admin/index.php and ./admin/inc/class_page.php just to be sure. That should fix your problem.
As Nathan stated, Reupload the index.php to your forums main directory.
(2012-05-19, 04:02 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Reupload ./admin/index.php and ./admin/inc/class_page.php just to be sure. That should fix your problem.

That didn't work, but I took a look in the config and noticed that I didn't update the admin directory. Everything is now golden - thanks for your help!
(2012-05-19, 04:11 PM)LeetGFX Wrote: [ -> ]As Nathan stated, Reupload the index.php to your forums main directory.

It's not an issue with the forum index.php, it's an issue with the ACP index.php. He needs to reupload the files I stated in my post.
(2012-05-19, 04:13 PM)Jihad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-19, 04:02 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Reupload ./admin/index.php and ./admin/inc/class_page.php just to be sure. That should fix your problem.

That didn't work, but I took a look in the config and noticed that I didn't update the admin directory. Everything is now golden - thanks for your help!

Ah, glad you got it sorted. Smile
If you don't mind, I seemed to have run into another issue concerning the Admin CP. When I go to login, I can login just fine, but when I try to navigate to a category such as the forums, I am asked yet again to login. Even after a login a second time, the page stays on the login page.

I was thinking I had set up the cookie domain wrong, but perhaps it's something else?