MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [New] Black Ops 2 Forums | bops2forum.com | Discuss Black Ops 2 & Other Titles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i recommend another theme, doesn't feel like black ops forum to me xD
(2012-05-22, 02:57 AM)BF3Forums Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the criticism. I added a new logo, section, and am trying to get friends to join to increase activity.

Maybe its just me, but im still seeing the old logo. Even after cache refreshing your site.
(2012-05-22, 01:02 PM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-22, 02:57 AM)BF3Forums Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the criticism. I added a new logo, section, and am trying to get friends to join to increase activity.

Maybe its just me, but im still seeing the old logo. Even after cache refreshing your site.

The new one is there, I just refreshed.

As for feedback - you should add some Black Ops graphics to the forum. Content as well, of course, but you already know that.
(2012-05-22, 01:15 PM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]

As for feedback - you should add some Black Ops graphics to the forum. Content as well, of course, but you already know that.

Jup sorry my mistake, i like the logo. Looks quite nice with the color. And i agree change the forum icons etc to match the purpose of the site.
(2012-05-22, 01:48 PM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-22, 01:15 PM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]

Jup sorry my mistake, i like the logo. Looks quite nice with the color. And i agree change the forum icons etc to match the purpose of the site.

I'm trying to get a custom background made and I'll install the ficons plugin/change on and off buttons.
I dont like forums named after a specific game. Especially when the game dies out after 1 year. Look for mw2 and black ops forums. I bet they are all dead. But it will be nice for a while, a lot of traffic for domain alone.
(2012-05-23, 05:06 AM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]I dont like forums named after a specific game. Especially when the game dies out after 1 year. Look for mw2 and black ops forums. I bet they are all dead. But it will be nice for a while, a lot of traffic for domain alone.
This is why I'm putting it out before the game comes out.
Lots of changes have been made Smile
(2012-05-25, 04:39 PM)BF3Forums Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of changes have been made Smile

Really nice improvement over the old one, still three things:
  • Dont use the same forum icon for every forum (like a bob2 icon for the mw3 looks weird same for the general forum etc.)
  • And with the threads/post align them left and right. Like so:
    Threads:   0

That way they are underneath each other and nicely spaced.
  • If you can find the time try to replace every gif image on the site, from thread rating/rank star icons to smileys. And replace them with png's (not sure if smileys can even be replaced but ah well)
(2012-05-25, 10:01 PM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-25, 04:39 PM)BF3Forums Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of changes have been made Smile

Really nice improvement over the old one, still three things:
  • Dont use the same forum icon for every forum (like a bob2 icon for the mw3 looks weird same for the general forum etc.)
Well those are the on and off buttons. I'll install ficons plugin later.
Pages: 1 2 3