MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [New] Black Ops 2 Forums | bops2forum.com | Discuss Black Ops 2 & Other Titles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 27899.JPG]

Black Ops 2 Forums is a community for gamers specifically interested in Black Ops 2. You may discuss multiplayer, campaign, zombies, theories, and much more! If that doesn't interest you, we also have sections for other game titles.
We will also be holding posting and referral contests in the near future, including prizes such as Black Ops 2. Smile

Join today!
http://bops2forum.com

[spoiler]We are getting a new logo soon![/spoiler]
What happened to bf3forums?
You and I both know I don't know anything about BF3.
Why does the logo say dark forest ?
(2012-05-20, 07:02 PM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]Why does the logo say dark forest ?

Because I haven't changed the default logo yet.
Well having a unique logo is something that should be done before showcasing, IMO.
(2012-05-20, 08:51 PM)BF3Forums Wrote: [ -> ]

You could just have removed the logo and only put the text there?

But still not having any changes made to the default downloaded or bought theme isnt great. Hopefully you will sort it out quickly, and the next time dont showcase a site that is not ready to be showcased yet. Will only get you and your site bad rep i think.

For the rest i guess i like the theme even though i dont find the green and black match that well but thats probably more personal taste.
(2012-05-20, 10:15 PM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-20, 08:51 PM)BF3Forums Wrote: [ -> ]

You could just have removed the logo and only put the text there?
I tried and it didn't work.
6 posts in 6 threads, a theme with it's default logo, and nothing interesting to talk about

why exactly would anyone want to join your forum?

you should focus on the "now" and not what you're going to do in the "future"
Thank you for the criticism. I added a new logo, section, and am trying to get friends to join to increase activity.
Pages: 1 2 3