MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Global Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!

How can I export a copy of global templates as i'm using different colours for "your_side_bar" to fit each theme and there's only one template in global templates.

Cheers

~ David
Any global template say, your_sidebar is the template name, then as a variable, its called as {$your_sidebar} in any theme (templates).

So you do not need to create different global template or such, THAT variable can be used in all themes, hence the name, global templates.

Not sure if that is what you're trying to ask.
Ah I see - so how would I say change the colour of that, as the style is specified in that template.

Cheers

~ David
Change the hex or RGB (whatever either of them is given) color codes provided inside the templates?
It uses hex in the global template, my question is how can I change the colour for different themes as because it's a global template, it changes for all themes.
Oh, I get what you mean now. You mean it should be matching to the themes available on your board. Each separate color for each theme. Its not possible, I am afraid.
The only way it would be possible is if you used CSS classes rather than hard coding the styling (styling does belong in the stylesheet anyway after all).