MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google Tracking Code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If i was to place Google tracking code, where would I place it considering the files are php and not html?[/align]
You'd place it in a template, e.g. headerinclude or footer.
(2012-05-21, 12:45 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]You'd place it in a template, e.g. headerinclude or footer.

I could not find a head tag in the index.php. Should I place it above the the php tags in the index.php file?
You don't modify any files. You add the code to a template.

ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > *Your Theme's Template Set* > Ungrouped Templates > headerinclude
(2012-05-21, 01:08 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]You don't modify any files. You add the code to a template.

ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > *Your Theme's Template Set* > Ungrouped Templates > headerinclude

Thanks for this. It worked. Where would I be able to access this file through FTP client?

Is there anyway to only add it to one page?
You're not supposed to edit files to change the layout. Everything is stored in the database and you can easily update it in the Admin CP, as Nathan described.

Which page do you want to add it to?