MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HTML 5 view source protection?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, Googly Woogly Ooo. Smart chrome.
Nope, when you inspect the element in chrome, that "view source" section just shows the DOM tree. Therefore, the content there is live e.g. after the javascript has been escaped. The traditional view source option doesn't parse anything.
If it's on the web, someone can steal it. Learn to deal with it.
(2012-05-29, 01:33 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]If it's on the web, someone can steal it. Learn to deal with it.

^^^
Exactly. In an ideal world no one would ever steal but sadly that doesn't exist.
(2012-05-29, 09:04 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-29, 01:33 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]If it's on the web, someone can steal it. Learn to deal with it.

^^^
Exactly. In an ideal world no one would ever steal but sadly that doesn't exist.

I blame reddit. Damn atheists.

was a joke. Please don't kill me.
(2012-05-29, 09:05 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-29, 09:04 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]

^^^

I blame reddit. Damn atheists.

was a joke. Please don't kill me.

If you are gonna blame anyone blame CJM.
FYI, I'm not worrying, was just rather questioning. I don't have problems with it.
Pages: 1 2