MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: We Design the Net - Web Design and Development Help and Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hey everybody, WD is a site based around the simple idea of helping people that are interested in designing to make their way from a basic ability to an advanced knowledge. It's not only for new designers, though, advanced users can find detailed tutorials and get their work rated all the same. We're all about helping in any way we can, and we've got some experienced designers and developers available to help already!

Check us out if you've got an interest in Designing or Development, and feel free to contact me if you need anything.

http://wedesignthe.net
Nice to see a site dedicated to helping those new designers actually. I skim-read the thread but is it predominantly MyBB or everything? If it's run properly this could become a good place to go to for new MyBB theme designers.
Well, definitely primarily (And mostly) MyBB, though people like me will be hoping for some tutorials for other software to learn it a bit. I believe FMB already has a graphics tutorial in the works, and I'll be posting a couple exclusive MyBB tutorials there soon, so hopefully we get some good content in there fast.

As far as running it properly, I'll do my best, haha. Smile
Nice theme (as always from the Audentio team). I'm looking forward to the progress.
Really nice site. I joined, and I hope to be acive. One minor thing I don't like is how the username/password/email are italicized. I instantly thought I did it by accident.
Good name, nice theme (looks so much better without the sidebar), and some interesting content.

Padding here seems weird:

[Image: 3wass.png]

Would look better like this:

[Image: 3zaZ5.png]

Though IMO you don't need the folder icons at all.
Thanks a bunch guys.

Yeah, I'm still working on little code edits around the site, I believe that's where I removed post icons, I'll have another look at it.
Nice forum Eric. Joined as Hat Trick Smile Goodluck with it.
(2012-05-22, 12:42 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to see a site dedicated to helping those new designers actually. I skim-read the thread but is it predominantly MyBB or everything? If it's run properly this could become a good place to go to for new MyBB theme designers.

I'm not a good coder but I am a good designer, I'll be posting tutorials and videos on how to make forum/website designs. I will encourage DIY projects but I'll think about giving resources of the videos.
Please ignore the errors on the site at the moment, I can't access it due to host problems, but they'll be fixed asap when I gain access again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8