MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to eleminate the "you got new message" bar and...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone I really wanna eliminate the bar that tells you when you got a new message it's getting very annouing as it does not go with my design at all.

[Image: oK8Ou.png]

Also I'd like to now if it's possible to make this image
[Image: new_01.png]
change when you got a new message (I'ts located on the sidebar)
Its not that far off - with a bit of styling it could work. What you could do is look inside the default header and see how it works there.

EDIT: to remove: Take the {$pm_notice} variable out of the header.
(2012-05-22, 03:02 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Its not that far off - with a bit of styling it could work. What you could do is look inside the default header and see how it works there.

EDIT: to remove: Take the {$pm_notice} variable out of the header.

I'm gonna delete that line, thanks fish.

I think it requires alot of modification :/ Im really bad at touching codes sadly Undecided hope someone knows how to do this. Just need it to change images when new messages come and when all messages are read.
zero - I think I know how to do this IF you have template conditionals - any chance of an admin log with access to templates and themes?
Leefish if you have the time we could teamview. I think it would be pretty aswesome to have this small feature incorporated. Also what do you mean with template conditional is it some zinga's plugin? Also I think I have way to many plugins i'm really scared for the security of my community XD.

Edit: I saw your game section plugins are they all operative? Toungue
Yea, they all work last time I looked.

I don't know teamview, but you can try my chat.
Your chat? I meant teamview so you can play around with the templates :/ Dude I will install template conditionals do you think you can guide me? Or maybe I could post the templates in here? Thanks for replying dude means a lot.

Edit: for some reason I can't reply you in your community Sad says You do not have permission to access this page.
hmmm

PMd you at leefish