MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How does my forum look as of now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's not completely finished but please give me some ideas for what to work on. You can use this as a guest account:

Flippy
Password1

http://tstk.net
weird site
You do not need that many sections, nor do you need that many subforums.
It doesn't look like you know what the hell your own site is about. You have arbitrary categories and too many subforums. Pick one topic and focus on it, "Join my gaming, coding, computing, and marketplace forum" sounds like a joke to me.
Empty forum
Too many sections
What is it about
Styled fancy usernames....
Upgrade section what the hell ?

All a no go for me.
Its ok, but theres something that looks familiar, EVERYTHING. Theres 500 million billion trillion of these forums already, how is yours going to succeed ?
I had a look round - it is a little strange.

You have all this corporate thing going on - but then go for a red theme (which is a fairly aggressive colour) and then call your site Team Shoot To Kill. I know someone once said "Business is War" but it seems more like the title of a gaming site.

You will end up alienating both groups and have no members.

I think - that you want to make a forum - and that you want to make it about something you are interested in, but as the other guys said, there are LOADS of these kind of forums. Try and make another site about one of your other hobbies and focus on the hobby. No extra bits.