MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Panel Individual Language Setting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could the language choice in the ACP be made to be set individually by each ACP user, not only globally?

Either by adding an extra-option in the Preferences area from the ACP Dashboard or either being inherited from the board language settings located in the User CP (if the chosen language pack in the User CP doesn't have an available translation for the admin backend it could fall back on the standard ACP language/english).

I don't know if this was previously discussed. Angel
I'd say that's a reasonable suggestion. It's probably something that should be added sooner rather than later.
I think this is a really good idea.

(2012-05-22, 05:44 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]It's probably something that should be added sooner rather than later.
This.
So, can we expect 1.8 to be rolled out having this option?
(2012-12-09, 05:59 PM)Kaeden Wrote: [ -> ]So, can we expect 1.8 to be rolled out having this option?
+1
I had no idea you could not do this, major shock. Yes in preferences I would have thought it should be. Or maybe carry the setting across from the forum.
(2013-01-05, 06:38 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]I had no idea you could not do this, major shock. Yes in preferences I would have thought it should be. Or maybe carry the setting across from the forum.

Definitely sounds like a great idea - I too am surprised about this limitation.