MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Multiforums Mod Script Rights For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2012-07-12, 01:02 AM)pompano Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Bmr, can you please private message me the price of this script.

Cheers!

He wants around 1k is what he told me when I pmed him regarding it. It would be extremely cheaper just having one made. For 1k you could get a custom one made professionally done.
Not 100% sure but probably Malcolm. has coded a similar system for a Private site.
(2012-07-12, 08:25 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]He wants around 1k is what he told me when I pmed him regarding it. It would be extremely cheaper just having one made. For 1k you could get a custom one made professionally done.

he told me a other price , but i like to keep that price private betwean me and him

it is like you say , and that is mainly why i created my own script
i only spended so far about 1 week on it and it can do already the main core functions
but i need to say that my system works differend then his system ( mine is db + file related , not only db related)

The only thing i was intrested in was his members , and parts of his script that i can use
The only thing that makes the price worth is a fully working script to , he only got a beta release with a broken installer (and a lot of mysql errors ) , or atleast the beta we tried before making our own

Then for the custom made profesional , it depends what you realy like to have and on what system it is based
in my case , i spended a week to make it
in his case , he probaly spended more time on it because of system he works with ( mine is just a simple system , what is 1TB hd those days ?? and what are quadcores those days ??)

anyway

it is his right to ask what he want for it , but if he want to get it sold then he need 2 things
1) a full working version with out the bugs for that amount he ask
or
2) a lot cheaper price ( maybe 50€ or so ) for a non functional beta but for the main core items and his clients he got left (if any)

so there you got a answer and the reason why he ask that price

Greetings From PowerChaos
The price has been reduced to $650 USD. Smile
I dunno, I still feel the same way about this script. With so much changes coming in the near future this script is going to need a radical update.
Likely that is why he is selling it. You need to be a developer to buy this script in any sense of the sale. It's how much that seems to be the calling.
There really aren't many changes in 1.8 that will affect this, if any.
Yes but remember this was developer primarily for 1.4 and updated for 1.6 if im correct. 1.8 might not make a lot of difference, but when 2.0 is released this will need a complete rewrite.

$650 is a lot for something thats going to need a lotttt of work in a year or 2.
(2012-07-13, 05:53 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]$650 is a lot for something thats going to need a lotttt of work in a year or 2.

Not for a script as complete as this.

It annoys me so much how everything sold here seems to be undervalued so much, even by the sellers in a lot of cases. But meh, I guess that's the joys of working with a free software.
(2012-07-13, 05:53 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]Yes but remember this was developer primarily for 1.4 and updated for 1.6 if im correct. 1.8 might not make a lot of difference, but when 2.0 is released this will need a complete rewrite.

$650 is a lot for something thats going to need a lotttt of work in a year or 2.

You are incorrect. This was a complete rewrite from the 1.4.x branch
Pages: 1 2 3 4