MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Enable Signatures Not Working - They Keep Reverting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm running 1.6.4

http://articlechase.com/beyondnews

The signatures where working earlier today, I cannot fathom out at all what went wrong.

I use all methods to enable the signatures but in the admin panel, the user cp, if I check the enable signature box in the users, user groups and user cp - they revert back to disable or take no action.

In postbit the relevant code for signatures is there...

I am stumped please help, I have looked through all the fixes in support I cannot find the answer.

Hi all, just a quick bump, I hate to double post but I still have this problem and I am unable to find a solution.

OMG I am so stupid!

I have sorted it... It just blinking came to me in a flash what happened.

I will explain.

The other day I was messing with the php files in forum/inc... I accidentally deleted the functions_post.php and so downloaded a copy of mybb 1.6.7 to extract the file and replace it.

Well my version is actually 1.6.4 so the issue arose because I had the wrong php file for my version of mybb.

So today I downloaded version 1.6.4 extracted the file and replaced it and bingo... signatures work again.

My bad!