MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Maximum Attachments - 2.0 by 5n0w833 not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed this to my site http://customsims3.com/forums/ and new thread and reply stopped functioning.

This is the error I get:

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: PHP returned error code: Array. Please contact your forum administrator with this error.
hello. Did you change the replace the php files as instructed in the plugin? The mod includes replacements for the edit post, new reply and new thread. php files.
yes, all of the files were replaced like directed in the instructions. When we did that hitting any reply button gave an error screen. We deactivated the plugin and that was when the above errors started. We once again replaced all the files with the originals and still got that error. We had to uninstall the plugin completely to get the site working again.
I wanted to update this to let others know what we discovered. Opening the newreply.php file in notepad everything looked great, but when it was opened in another editor there was some garbage characters at the very beginning before the <. Once those characters were removed the plugin worked fine.
Hi

I have the same problem with this plugin.

I active and deactive it, but still show an error like this:

[Image: 82534895826780322092.gif]

I want to del this plugin but when I deactive this plugin and replace the

origin File (editpost.php,newreply.php and newthreat.php), the error is show:

[Image: 37851898320474436160.gif]