MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error on top of Forums!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get this error on top of my banner....

Quote:Warning: Header may not contain more than a single header, new line detected. in /home/ajheat34/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php on line 1055
and when i click on a link on the index page to take me to the last post on that specific forum....i get this error

Quote:Warning: Header may not contain more than a single header, new line detected. in /home/ajheat34/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php on line 1053

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ajheat34/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php:1053) in /home/ajheat34/public_html/forums/showthread.php on line 120
also i had this error back in the 1.x series but it got off i dont know how....and now i upgrade and it comes back.
help?
Can you do me a favour, open up inc/functions.php and find:
function my_setcookie($name, $value="", $expires="")
{
	global $mybb, $sent_header;

Under it add:
	echo "{$name}<br />{$value}<br />{$expires}<br />{$mybb->settings['cookiepath']}<br />{$mybb->settings['cookiedomain']}";

Let me know when it is added, I'll visit your forums and it will allow me to establish which item in the cookie is causing this.

Thanks.