MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin does not show up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have MyBB 1.6 installed and just downloaded the plugin "User Close/Open Thread". I placed it in the inc/plugins directory and the permissions are set exactly as with the other plugins. When I navigate to the list of plugins to active it, this plugin (and only this plugin) does not show up. Could someone please tell me:
- why this might happen, and
- in case this is caused by an error of some type, where I can go to find a log which tells me exactly what the problem is.

Right now it fails completely silently. Absolultely nothing shows up in any of the logs available from the admin-page.

A Google-search yielded positively no information on this.

Thank you.
Could you post a screenshot of the plugins directory?
Attached

And here is how it appears on the admin-panel...
Odd. Could you link me to the plugin itself so I can test it out?
Have you see the reviews of the plugin: http://mods.mybb.com/reviews/user-close-open-thread ?

It has been stolen from my website. I've seen that he altered few things that's why it wouldn't show on Plugin's Manager.
I have the exacty same problem... I was editing something in NewPoints, and then I went outside, and after that, when I came back nothing showed up..