MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Showcase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone have any knowledge of the MyShowcase system? Amazingly i got it working all by my lonesome however the only problem I am having with it is that I cannot get any attachments to show. No matter what I try, it says upload has failed. I have changed permissions to 777 for the uploads folder as well as the main file and image folder.
I know it :-)

It uses the same attachment settings as the rest of MyBB, so be sure the file size and type are acceptable. If you can attached the same file to a post on your site, then it should attach to the showcase.
I am able to attach the sample photo that I want to use for my showcase in a regular post on the forum, however the exact same photo will not attach to the showcase listing. Here is the error:

Error Attaching File

The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: There was a problem moving the uploaded file to its destination.

?????
seems like a permission problem but you said you changed them already
what is the URL to your showcase mainfile?
what is the image folder set to on the Summary tab?
set the image folder to ./showcase2 (add the dot in front)
Hey it worked! Thank you so much for the quick response! I do have another question: Why does it create a permanent MySQL error when I delete the table? By permanent I mean that the SQL error causes the board to go down live, and stays there until I create a new table in the showcase system. Thanks again Pavemen, what an awesome plugin you have created here!

Also, will I have to add the dot in front of every showcase image folder path?
are you deleting the table manually via phpmyadmin (or similar) or are you deleting the table via MyShowcase Summary tab?

the image folder path does not have to have the "./" part if the image folder is the same level as the main file. However it makes it easier in the code if it is.
I am deleting the table via MyShowcase Summary Tab. I take it this is why. Thanks again!
Pages: 1 2