MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for some people to theme with.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First and foremost, I don't like coding that much. I know the bare-bones of HTML, XHTML, CSS, HTML5 and a little PHP. I felt I should know these things because I like to customize! Truthfully i would like to work with other people though, and currently my friend is tied up with school, and i'm not sure if he really wants to theme MyBB anyway Confused I'm not looking for proffessionals: i'm not paying anybody Toungue I'm looking for somebody who might like to team up, and work on some themes together.

I like doing some code, but i really enjoy, and I'm pretty good at graphic design. Smile

I'm still learning, and i'd prefer to work with other people like me! Big Grin

Basically i'm looking for a coder, another graphic designer, and maybe somebody who could translate themes Big Grin It would also be cool to work with somebody who also knows JavaScript!

Please reply here or pm me if you're interested! Smile
(2012-05-24, 07:12 PM)Scois0n Wrote: [ -> ]and maybe somebody who could translate themes

Don't you mean translation of MyBB ? If not then How themes are supposed to "translate" ?
(2012-05-24, 07:33 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-24, 07:12 PM)Scois0n Wrote: [ -> ]and maybe somebody who could translate themes

Don't you mean translation of MyBB ? If not then How themes are supposed to "translate" ?

Translate themes = images in different languages. Eg. Closed = Chiuso in Italian. Somebody who could translate parts of theme theme into different languages.
Can I see some of your design work somewhere first?
(2012-05-24, 08:06 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]Can I see some of your design work somewhere first?

I will pm you
I'd like to see some of your design work too.. I might be interested in a design partner if you're good
(2012-05-24, 08:16 PM)wils172 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see some of your design work too.. I might be interested in a design partner if you're good

Depends on what you think is good. Pmed.
if your not good lol i could maybe help, i am also ok with html etc like you i felt i needed to learn it to customize things.
(2012-05-24, 10:47 PM)fma965 Wrote: [ -> ]if your not good lol i could maybe help, i am also ok with html etc like you i felt i needed to learn it to customize things.

I'm not that good at HTML. I'm good at graphic design Smile which is your strong suit?
(2012-05-24, 11:58 PM)Scois0n Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-24, 10:47 PM)fma965 Wrote: [ -> ]if your not good lol i could maybe help, i am also ok with html etc like you i felt i needed to learn it to customize things.

I'm not that good at HTML. I'm good at graphic design Smile which is your strong suit?

I'm fairly good with html and know basic css. hover effects, positioning etc.
Pages: 1 2