MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just Wondering what you think of my theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys i am just wondering what do you think of my theme (posted before but in wrong section and alot of stuff changed in theme since then.)

Ok well i recently worked out how to use Jquery and have Jqueried my site Big Grin

Here are some new screens.

Portal:
[Image: 3wCZy.png]

Portal: with Guest User options opened:
[Image: KbibM.png]

Portal: With admin control box open:
[Image: MxM1S.png]

Forums:
[Image: MdudM.png]

Fixed Width Forums:
[Image: ewCbG.png]
The sidebars are jquery and collapsible, the header is scrolling and based on time of day, jquery boxes with sliding, animated colour change of thead,tfoot and buttons, and fixed menu bar at the top.

Those buttons are aliigned correctly when your not a moderator or admin but when you are they go out of alignment.

So what do you guys think? any suggestions, improvements?

Demo in signature
It seems like you've sacrificed a good quality design for lots of jquery effects.. the base theme needs to be improved IMO

Also much of your forum index is identical to the 'portal2' theme.. try to make it unique
its not going to be released and is it is still a WIP. Don't really have much creativity either.

I also don't really know what to change in the forum display. any suggestions.

OFFTOPIC why doesn't this forum have a mobile theme or Tapatalk plugin?

I usually work with VB, C# not php or html or css
Save yourself some time and just buy a premium theme to use as a base. If you're not good at design, you'd be better to focus on things you are good at.
(2012-05-24, 11:48 PM)fma965 Wrote: [ -> ]OFFTOPIC why doesn't this forum have a mobile theme or Tapatalk plugin?

Because this forum is supposed to be as close to a default MyBB installation as possible. It's essentially a demo of MyBB.
any suggestions on a good premium theme?
Isn't the on/off icons from some theme, I guess Jessie. S made?
(2012-05-25, 06:42 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't the on/off icons from some theme, I guess Jessie. S made?

I'm unsure I found them online but whether they were from another theme I don't know.
(2012-05-25, 06:42 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't the on/off icons from some theme, I guess Jessie. S made?

Yes they are.. and much of the index is identical to Jordan's 'portal' theme as I stated earlier..
hmm. what do you guys do if some1 called 'nuller' with email address [email protected] registers on your site?

please note the email is mimSS not mimS (2 s's)
Pages: 1 2