MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Only VIP members can give reputation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How is it possible to enable only VIP members to give reputation?

Thanks! Big Grin
Disable for all other groups who you don't want to give rep option in ACP for reputations, and enable for VIP that's it Smile
(2012-05-25, 11:07 AM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]Disable for all other groups who you don't want to give rep option in ACP for reputations, and enable for VIP that's it Smile

How is this possible? It can 't be done from the settings category... Sad

Found it! Thanks!
AdminCP > Users and Groups > groups > Edit all other groups > and under "users and permissions" tab > untick "Can give reputations to users?" checkbox.

Tick this checkbox for only VIP usergroup.
I am no one to give free tips to you or anyone, but still I would toss my opinion. Don't do such thing unless your board is famous and you're getting a thousand posts or such, daily. It only irritates members. Instead you could do like state or configure minimum required to give reps.
(2012-05-25, 11:38 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]I am no one to give free tips to you or anyone, but still I would toss my opinion. Don't do such thing unless your board is famous and you're getting a thousand posts or such, daily. It only irritates members. Instead you could do like state or configure minimum required to give reps.

Thanks. I believe you are right...
If your board is new, there is no reason to irritate users at all, they don't even know they can give reputation until they actually become VIP members (in my case, until they reach 10 posts).