MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: member cannot sign in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He still cannot sign in and I still cannot create new users. The script that the error message tells me is not found, is definitely there. I need help from someone please - thank you.
PM me FTP login details and I'll have a look. They seem to be separate issues though.
Thanks Matt be just a minute and I'll PM info . . .
Okay Matt I sent you all the info yesterday just making sure you got it.
Yep, didn't get around to looking at it yesterday, will get back to you today.
Cool, thanks.
Hmm, a few language files had slightly different CHMODs to the other files but other than that I couldn't see anything wrong, are you still able to reproduce the same problem?
He says he cannot sign in still. I can sign in to his account but he cannot. I was able to even create a new user and he cannot sign into that. His un is 'msb64' but when I tried to create 'msb_64' I get the error messages. So I created a completely different one 'Wood Goblin' and the software allowed that, but he cannot sign into that account either. At this point I'm thinking it has to be at his end. But he says he can sign into every other forum and account he has except my site. I've had him clear cookies & empty cache but still no joy.
Pages: 1 2