MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MonetizeCentral | Custom Theme | Looking for STAFF | Exclusive E-books!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: vztVY.png]

What We Do -

Monetize-Central is a group of users who look greatly into the fields of Internet profit and ways to make money. That's not what we are all about though, we have a section for users who are interested in website development, Also we have a section for our premium users where they can get free netflix, Free ebooks on money making ways. The fun doesn't stop there! Click here to read more

How to get free premium and Group:

1. Sign up

2. Introduce Yourself

3. Enjoy the methods I will be releasing as we get new members and etc...
The showcase forum only permits you have to have a maximum of 2 links per thread. I've corrected your post.

If your niche is Monetizing, remove the Gaming/Computer categories and the Group and Crew General Discussions. You don't need them. The last thing you want to do is lead away from your main niche, especially since you're a new forum.

Just because HF has those forums doesn't mean your forum should. They were added by demand. Come up with original forums and concepts. It'll get you much further.

I'd also suggest removing the Staff Applications forum and making a thread instead. You don't need a whole forum for staff applications.
http://i.imgur.com/CqLEv.png

Get rid of every single section in that screenshot if I was you.

Then condense your monetizing category a lot.
HF has none of those forums wtf
When I visit your site I want to know one thing: how are you going to help me make money?

I don't see any answers clearly.
(2012-05-26, 02:20 AM)Dollar™ Wrote: [ -> ]HF has none of those forums wtf

Yes, HF does. Same forums, same titles even. You can't really say HF doesn't when it's more than obviously it does.
its not a unique theme, its this theme with some color changes, looks good though.
(2012-05-26, 06:50 AM)Pro33 Wrote: [ -> ]its not a unique theme, its this theme with some color changes, looks good though.

Probably because of this:

Quote:Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2012 MyBB Group. Theme created by Jord

And i am also now seeing a different forum, all the game related content seems to be gone and is replaced with:

Monetizing Techniques

OT:

Its a good looking theme, even though its pretty much the same as player tech forums. For the rest it simply needs more content but thats about all of the complaints i could have with it.

Well there is one thing.. but thats just me i guess..
Dont really care its still custom and none of you have it
Collapse buttons are not working. Just in case you don't know.
Pages: 1 2