MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How much is my forum worth ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey

Would like to know if my forum is worth anything at all
there's no users yet as i have yet to set it up
i thinking more the domain and the theme

Forum:
http://youtubeforums.net

thanks
Not a lot. YouTube is already a very-much covered subject in the forum world. Low $xx.
It's worth the amount you paid for the domain.
Nice theme, but you've to dedicate huge time for it to make it worth.
Domain is interesting. Where its registered? How much price you want for domain?
$0.

Youtube/Google can come after you for the domain very easily. You don't base a site on trademark infringement.
(2012-05-26, 07:58 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]$0.

Youtube/Google can come after you for the domain very easily. You don't base a site on trademark infringement.

Tell that to all the gaming forums and websites. (ex: mariokartwii.com, gamespot.com, gamefaqs.com, etc)
(2012-05-26, 10:22 PM)Shane74340Plus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-26, 07:58 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]$0.

Tell that to all the gaming forums and websites. (ex: mariokartwii.com, gamespot.com, gamefaqs.com, etc)

I was unaware they had a gamespot or gamefaqs on the Xbox 360, PS3 or Steam...
mariokartwii.com is a zero revenue site. No ads.

Gamespot and Gamesfaq are TMs of their own.

You don't start a soda company as "Pepsi-Ish" then ask what the name is worth. Value is zero. I stand by that.
(2012-05-26, 11:36 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]mariokartwii.com is a zero revenue site. No ads.

Gamespot and Gamesfaq are TMs of their own.

You don't start a soda company as "Pepsi-Ish" then ask what the name is worth. Value is zero. I stand by that.

I 100% understand what you are saying
I was thinking about that before I paid for the domain
in the end i was like <snip> it haha i will go for it

Oh and are you Omniscient from HF ?

(2012-05-26, 07:29 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Domain is interesting. Where its registered? How much price you want for domain?

I got it from: register.com

Not to sure what i'm doing with it yet
make me a offer you will get the theme as-well
its private :p
Pages: 1 2