MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit template in MyBB 1.6.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I have a little difficulty never been experienced before.

I installed MyBB 1.6.8. I created a new theme by MyBB Master Style and I gave a set of templates that I created. When I go to edit these templates, however, the change is not saved.

It's not about make sure to check if the set is connected to the theme right or not, but the fact that when you click "Save and reload the page" reloads the original code and not what I wrote .. Why? How do I fix?
I did not like this theme editor too. it includes weird bugs. does not have option to disable this editor?
Are you using the CodePress editor? Try disabling it as it has a few known bugs: ACP > Preferences (Left hand sidebar) > Turn on / off Codepress = Off
(2012-05-27, 04:20 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using the CodePress editor? Try disabling it as it has a few known bugs: ACP > Preferences (Left hand sidebar) > Turn on / off Codepress = Off

Very thanks...

I thought it was default version of 1.6.8. i donĀ“t remember to have activated it.
It comes enabled by default unfortunately Sad Hopefully it'll be removed/replaced soon.
I re-installed mybband now work!