MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Date and Time Format for Custom Use !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone,
i want to get the current time of the board with a custom format like
  • day, 04:17 PM (default)
  • 04:17 PM
  • day

the first (default) will be show with {$lang->welcome_current_time}, so how i can get only the time or only the day llike the 2nd and 3nd exemple.

Thanks in advance.
AdminCP > Configurations > Date and Time Formats >

- If you want to show just time, then edit the following options field as illustrated below;
Date Format = Remain empty
Time Format = Change the value of its field to g:i a

- To show day, do the following;
Time Format = Change the value of its field to D

this will be just change the default time format of the board,

but me i want to display just the date like 28-05-2012 in the membrelist and dispaly the time like 05:21 PM in the current time in the footer and the default format will be show in post time Smile
UP ^^
I haven't logged on to my website for the past 4 days because it's down but I'm sure Yaldaram has answered your question. If not then go to UserCP>Edit Options>Date and Time Options.

P.S: The quote below is for the default and everyone. My option is only for you because you will be editing your preference/appearance.

If you question has not been answered, then please provide a screenshot of what you are talking about.

(2012-05-27, 08:07 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]AdminCP > Configurations > Date and Time Formats >

- If you want to show just time, then edit the following options field as illustrated below;
Time Format = Change the value of its field to g:i a

- To show day, do the following;
Time Format = Change the value of its field to D