MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: view new threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
some users have asked if I could add an option on the forum I help admin to 'view new threads'. yes, I know there is 'view new posts' and 'view today's posts', but these guys are looking for something that strictly shows newly created threads.

is it possible to add?
AdminCP > templates > your theme's templates > header templates > header_welcomeblock_member > and find;
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a>
and Add the following code just Before that;
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew&showresults=threads">View New Threads</a> | 

It will return the search results as Newly Created Threads.
(2012-05-27, 09:23 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]AdminCP > templates > your theme's templates > header templates > header_welcomeblock_member > and find;
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a>
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew&showresults=threads">View New Threads</a> | 

thanks!
(2012-05-27, 09:23 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]AdminCP > templates > your theme's templates > header templates > header_welcomeblock_member > and find;

I'm sorry to bump this old thread, but that doesnt work. It shows the new posts as threads, yeah, but it is still sorted by "last post", and it lists threads that were created weeks ago (just bumped today). But it shouldnt do that. 

It should be a list of all threads created that day (the last 24 hours, 7 days whatever), or simply a list of all threads sorted by CREATION DATE of the thread.

Is something like that possible? A list of "today's created threads" would be awesome.