MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Your" and "You're"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Even haters of rap can appreciate how good this is. This was posted on my site today and I've watched it so many times.
Damn he can rap, but not rally sing lol

Really nice gonna see more of this guy
If your hoping that a new upgrade just came out for MyBB... Toungue
He is complaining about arguing with someone on the Internet. Honestly that makes him the idiot...
I think you missed the point ^
(2012-05-27, 10:22 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]He is complaining about arguing with someone on the Internet. Honestly that makes him the idiot...

Maybe that's why I'm on the internet, feels so good to be smarter than 95% of the people.
(2012-05-27, 10:22 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]He is complaining about arguing with someone on the Internet. Honestly that makes him the idiot...

I would like to see an idiot rapping like that

I hate to digress, but this reasoning is insanely ridiculous. This is not the 1990's. The internet is no longer a novelty -- it is the most mainstream communication medium possible. People who say, "Oh, it's just the internet," don't really seem to understand what the internet is -- the most effective, international means of communication to ever exist.

Also, just seeing the topic title alone made me start seething.
(2012-05-28, 12:13 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Also, just seeing the topic title alone made me start seething.

100% my intention. Wink
Definitely impressive rapping. Change the song to have a chick do the chorus and sing and it's a hit imho.
Pages: 1 2