MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't figure out what this element of the CSS this is Undecided
Also note that the theme is a WIP, and I haven't done much work on it yet! The images are still stock, and I haven't edited templates. The theme name "1Crimson" is used with explicit permission from the author of the "1Crimson" iOS theme! Thanks guys!
Might be tborder and tfoot respectively.
I guess yaldaram is right. but why not get firebug (if on firefox) to inspect that element?
If you're running google chrome, just right click that element and click "inspect element"
=)
If you using latest FireFox then its a built-in option. Right click on the element and select "Inspect Element"
Okay thanks! It is not tfoot: tfoot already has been themed and actually looks decent. I'll try tborder! And I'll try that "Inspect Element" tool.

Thanks guys! It actually was tfoot, and I had themed it with an image... apparently the image didn't completely fill the tfoot so that color peaked through. I changed the color and now it's much better Big Grin