MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: bbPress to MyBB html / BBcode mess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this code mess in my forum.

Quote:Officials split on location for P300 million stadium <br />
By Paolo Romero (<a href="http://www.philstar.com/sportsarticle.aspx?articleid=795179&amp;publicationsubcategoryid=69">The Philippine Star</a>)
MANILA, Philippines - The country’s sports officials are divided on the issue of where to construct a P300 million football coliseum envisioned to be the home base of the national football team.
The location was unresolved during the recent hearing of the House committee on youth and sports development, chaired by Camarines Sur Rep. Renato Unico, deliberating on House Bill 4298, which appropriates P300 million for the construction of a 75,000-capacity world-class football stadium.

I have manually edited a few posts, but this is too much and it takes a lot of time.

Although it's not much of a mess compared to others, but it would good if there's a quick fix.

Thanks.
You're using HTML and these are probably not allowed in that forum. make sure that following option is ticked;

AdminCP > Forums and Posts > Edit the forum > and under "Miscellaneous Options" > make sure that "Yes, allow HTML in posts" is ticked.
Thank you for the response, appreciate it much.

But it did not fix the problem.