MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PR 7, PR 8, PR 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It serves the same purpose, you'll get traffic but it comes from those websites and not from google. You wouldn't be listed on higher number of google searching in this scenario.
(2012-05-28, 05:15 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]It serves the same purpose, you'll get traffic but it comes from those websites and not from google. You wouldn't be listed on higher number of google searching in this scenario.

But doesn't it give your site a good name/feedback if you have links from PR8 sites which are 10years old and a trusted source?
(2012-05-28, 04:53 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone who uses the term "backlink" probably isn't worth listening to.

/thread
(2012-05-28, 05:27 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-28, 04:53 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone who uses the term "backlink" probably isn't worth listening to.

/thread

I want to know some things, why do you post?
Pointless traffic is pointless.
A lot of these pr selling sites simply sell spam. How are they supposed tiger you 8,000 back links? Do they own 8000 sites? Unlikely. They just spam your links around.

Google is wise to these link farms as simply blacklists the sites. Also, some blogs and forums append nofollow tags to links to prevent or leeching
(2012-05-28, 05:44 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Pointless traffic is pointless.

My goal is to rank higher in google with help of high pr backlinks, not to gain useless traffic.
It's your demise - do what you want. You seem to just retaliate negatively to any comments here saying it's a stupid thing, so you clearly want to go ahead and do it. So just do it.
(2012-05-28, 05:47 PM)Niggidea Wrote: [ -> ]

My goal is to rank higher in google with help of high pr backlinks, not to gain useless traffic.

Few Suggestions;
1) Build your site with unique content.
2) Find the similar niche and post links or use them in signatures.
3) Do not buy low quality backlinks, even if they are selling high PR backlinks. I had mistakenly did that and now recommend you not to do like this.
4) Use organic traffic, do not buy low quality/spam traffic.
(2012-05-28, 05:47 PM)Niggidea Wrote: [ -> ]

Well you're going the wrong way. Google is a master at detecting spam domains, and if your site is linked to many time google may penalise you for it. Google explicitly forbids the use of links farms and such. Buying "backlinks" is a terrible idea.
Pages: 1 2 3