MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Setup dual monitors help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an AMD Radeon 6870 1 GB and two monitors. I have my 20" monitor connected to DVI and 23" monitor to HDMI. So how do I configure it so I have both of them working? Currently only my 20" monitor is working.

20" - DVI to DVI
23" - HDMI to HDMI

:/
It's should be a setting under screen resolution in windows.
(2012-05-28, 06:40 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]It's should be a setting under screen resolution in windows.

In AMD Vision Engine Control Center it says my HDMI monitor (#2, 23") is disabled but I don't know what that means.
I have dual monitors setup via vga and dvi (no HD Sad ) and the fact is as soon as you start windows, both monitors should show something (1 might just show a black screen). Then right click on the desktop, and click Screen Resolution. Then under multiple displays, choose what you want (usually extend these displays).
(2012-05-28, 06:44 PM)Jitendra M Wrote: [ -> ]I have dual monitors setup via vga and dvi (no HD Sad ) and the fact is as soon as you start windows, both monitors should show something (1 might just show a black screen). Then right click on the desktop, and click Screen Resolution. Then under multiple displays, choose what you want (usually extend these displays).

Screen Resolution:
[Image: PdnLAz.png]

AMD Vision Control Center:
[Image: l4Abq2.png]
edit: I don't know contact AMD.
do you have teamviewer?
If you click on desktop 1 (the disabled one), then "multiple displays" you should click "extend my display onto this monitor" and it should enable it Smile