MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for someone to help start a website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys I am looking for someone to help start a website with me.

I prefer the topic to be a gaming website.

If you would like to help reply to this post or send me a PM. Thx
What do you want, specifically?
(2012-05-29, 05:08 AM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]What do you want, specifically?
What do you mean?
You want to create a website about gaming, yeah, we got that. But what do you need help for? Code a website? Manage it? Write articles?
(2012-05-29, 05:27 AM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]You want to create a website about gaming, yeah, we got that. But what do you need help for? Code a website? Manage it? Write articles?

Help managing it really.
You need help managing it and you have an advertisement in you sig looking for a graphic designer? What is you website? If you don't show people your site how will they know they want to manage the site, people need see it and like it.

If you don't have the website up and running, then your a bit early looking for management.
I would happy to assist you but right now I'm so much busy in my website and other things. So just deciding to give some suggestions.

Few things needs to be consideration before starting a forum;

1) Use a unique content. Copy pasting from another site will not give you any benefit.
2) Build organic traffic yourself by promoting your site to youtube as videos, tweeting your threads and publishing them on facebook.
3) Dedicate your huge time to your forum. Never sit and relax as the site never grow itself.
4) Use some competitions so users could stay active on your site.
5) Never buy backlinks, as they never give you a legit traffic.
6) Use as much friendly as you can to your site visitors. That needs a good communication skills, good attitude and avoiding cursing to the people.
7) Do not ban people unless they did something massive wrong to your forum.
8) Use a good and unique theme, that attract the users.
9) Do not use controversial topics / articles. Posting them will eventually kill the forum.

If you're sincere about your forum then read these lines as a suggestion.
(2012-05-29, 01:36 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]You need help managing it and you have an advertisement in you sig looking for a graphic designer? What is you website? If you don't show people your site how will they know they want to manage the site, people need see it and like it.

If you don't have the website up and running, then your a bit early looking for management.
Im talking about about starting one up.

(2012-05-29, 01:36 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]You need help managing it and you have an advertisement in you sig looking for a graphic designer? What is you website? If you don't show people your site how will they know they want to manage the site, people need see it and like it.

Im talking about about starting one up.
I would but I already have a gaming forum so all my time's going into that. By the way are you starting up a forum or something like a blog? There are lots of gaming sites that you can go with.
i have a very good gaming domain with me but not enough time to dedicate as i have other sites, pm me with what you actually are looking for then we can discuss.