MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Standard avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is probably already an option for this, but i just can't seem to find. When a user doesn't have a avatar, i just get a blank, ugly spot. Is it possible to give a standard avatar to people that just created an account?
I'll check it out, thank you.
You could also use this, though perhaps it is not as sophisticated as yaldarams plugin :

http://mods.mybb.com/view/default-profile-for-1-6
I'd prefer it if this wasn't a plugin. I'm pretty sure Yaldaram's doesn't actually assign an avatar and just shows it in the avatar's place if no avatar is set? It destroys the MyBB GM theme because avatars aren't supposed to show but Yaldaram's plugin makes these massive avatars show.
There will be a default avatar option in MyBB 1.8. I've already added a format_avatar function that falls back to one if the user does not have one.
(2012-06-03, 02:30 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]There will be a default avatar option in MyBB 1.8. I've already added a format_avatar function that falls back to one if the user does not have one.

Thanks! Big Grin
(2012-06-03, 02:30 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]There will be a default avatar option in MyBB 1.8. I've already added a format_avatar function that falls back to one if the user does not have one.

LOVE U!!

No, really, awesome changes.